Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tagged

I was tagged by Lynette, and apparently I HAVE to do this, so here goes.

The rules:
1. Go to your document/pictures file on your computer
2. Go to the sixth file
3. Go to the sixth picture
4. Blog about this picture
5. Tag six other people

I don't have a sixth file in either my document or pictures file xD. So I went to pictures and chose the first file, and chose the 6th picture. Here it is:


This is Daniel tied to a tree at my parents during a family gathering. I'm not sure the story behind it. I came outside and saw Daniel trying to run and pull the tree over behind him to get loose. I had to snap a picture because I thought it was funny (and it reminded me of the story about mom tying Allen to the tree in the front yard when he was young to make sure he stayed out of the street.) Allen was nearby keeping an eye on Daniel. By the time I took that picture, Daniel was getting irritated that he couldn't run across the yard because the rope was holding him back.
Soon after that we stopped to get a picture of mom and dad and all the grandkids.

Anyway, I tag whoever wants to be tagged. I don't know who all reads my blog.

No comments: